Reception ticket issuing via iPad
Ticket issuing to calling customers, all on iPads
Can be used immediately with iPads and printer
You only need two iPads, a printer, and a wireless router to use this system.
- One ticket issuing iPad for displaying a ticket issuing button and the ticket numbers.
- More than one calling iPads for managing the ticket number list.
- One printer.
- One wireless router
* iPads will be connected by Wifi and the printer will be connected by Ethernet LAN.
The changeable design function makes for a fun front window
With the free changeable design function, it is possible to change the reception desk to various designs. We have prepared yuru-chara and moe-chara from various municipalities.
A full-fledged reception system with a large screen as an add-on
With the add-on large screen (paid), it is possible to use the iPad as a full-fledged reception system.
(To use it as such, a separate, fully HD-compatible TV is required.)
The email calling service as an add-on
With the email calling service paid add-on, you can send email notifications to your customers’ mobile phones. Customers can be notified of their wait status, allowing them to use their time more efficiently. All the customer has to do is send a blank email using the QR code on their reception ticket—they don’t have to bother with submitting personal information. Both smartphones and feature phones are supported. The add-on functionality can be purchased in monthly or yearly units. Ordering a one-year unit will give you an extra three-month period where you can try the functionality for free. We hope you will give it a try!
Download it now for free on the AppStore
- Follow-up : about iOS12 support 2018-09-19
- December 12, 2017 Ver2.3.3 2017-12-12
- December 1, 2016 Ver2.3.1 2016-12-01
- November 23, 2016 Ver2.3.0 2016-11-23
- July 8, 2016 Ver2.2.0 2016-07-11
- Released Ver2.1.0 Added new functions! 2016-03-30
- March 30, 2016 Ver2.1.0 2016-03-30
- Released Version 2.0.3 with support for iOS9. 2015-10-09
- October 9, 2015 Ver2.0.3 2015-10-09
- Follow-up : about iOS9 support 2015-10-06